Live Booking Terms and Conditions
These are here to protect both you, the client, and myself, the performer. Please read and take them in the spirit they are intended. I would like to do what I can to ensure you have a successful day.
Please let me know if there are any queries regarding anything on this document. Unless otherwise mentioned by the client before going ahead with this booking, The Deposit Payment is confirmation of agreement to all Terms & Conditions on this document.
Many Thanks. And thank you for choosing to book with me.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This contract is to confirm your booking already verbally agreed between the client and the performer.
2. Changes to performance times, start times or venue must be notified to the performer as soon as possible in writing (digitally) and agreed by both parties. Increases in performance times will incur additional fees to be agreed at the performer's discretion and paid as decided between both parties.
3. The clients' personal details, addresses or contact numbers will not be forwarded to any third parties without their written permission.
4. The performer's personal details, addresses and contact numbers will only be forwarded to third parties for promotional purposes only.
5. The performer will conduct themselves in a responsible and courteous manner. The client reserves the right to dismiss the performer in the event of unreasonable conduct.
6. In the event of injury, loss, damage or other matters that arise, both the client and the performer will take responsibility for their own liabilities.
7. In the event of the performer being unable to attend, the performer will notify the client as soon as possible, and will source a suitable replacement, with similar artistic style, if this is unavailable, the performer will offer a full refund of the deposit and any balance paid.
8. In the event of the client having to cancel their proceedings, or unwilling to have the performer appear as requested, the client will be liable to pay a percentage of the full charges as follows:
(a) Cancellation within 31 days of the event - 100% agreed fees.
(b) Cancellation prior to the 31 days – Deposit Fee.
9. The deposit paid by the client is non-refundable, regardless of when the client cancel their event.
10. The balance of the agreed fee (excluding the deposit already paid) will be paid to the performer any time no later than 31 days before the event. Unless other arrangements agreed at the time of the booking.
10a. If the balance is not paid 31 days before the event, as above, The performer has the right to cancel the booking with no deposit refund. Discussions will be had before any such action, to help resolve the matter before this stage.
12. Unpaid charges or invoices will be pursued; after a fair and reasonable time, if invoices are still not paid, legal action may be taken.
13. Standard bank charges and possible interest will be charged for cheques or other such money orders that are not honoured by the client's bank/building society/other money institution. Rates will be charged at the relevant rates applicable at that time.